Easy Recipes to Save the [Holi]day
Did the responsibility of bringing a side dish somehow manage to land on your plate? Where we’ll never turn down some canned green beans, if you’re looking to bring more to the table (literally) without the extra work and time, we’ve got you. Here are 5 remarkable-sounding recipes that are surprisingly simple to make.
- Buttery Garlic Green Beans: If you haven’t guessed it, we like green beans – and they’re an essential for any holiday meal. Here’s your opportunity to still bring the green beans, yet with this recipe, you can bring them with some extra deliciousness.
- Click for Buttery Garlic Green Beans recipe – Source: allrecipes.com
- Applesauce: This may seem like a strange one to add, but with the addition of cinnamon, this side dish pairs nicely with the other holiday flavors.
- Click for Sarah’s Homemade Applesauce recipe – Source: allrecipes.com
- Baked Sweet Potatoes: Need a recipe that’s almost impossible to mess up? This one’s simple to make, with minimal prep, that you can just pop in the oven. (And who doesn’t love some sweet potatoes?)
- Click for Baked Sweet Potatoes recipe – Source: allrecipes.com
- Broccoli Cheese Bake: If you’re wanting to kick things up a notch, this is a good one to take on. Light prep, simple ingredients (some that you might even have already), and a yummy outcome.
- Click for Broccoli Cheese Bake recipe – Source: allrecipes.com
- Air Fryer Caramelized Bananas: This might be leaning more towards a dessert, but it looked too good not to share. This might be the simplest recipe on this list, with the potential to be one of the tastiest.
- Click for Air Fryer Caramelized Bananas recipe – Source: allrecipes.com
Another thing we make easy? Getting insurance. Get started today by clicking here.